NCDXC meetings are generally held on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Exceptions are April due to IDXC, July due to our Annual Picnic and December due to our Holiday Party.
Visitors are ALWAYS welcome!
- NCDXC is inviting DXers and all those interested in hunting DX to two special Saturday afternoon meetings on March 14 & April 11 at 2:30
- Many Members and fellow HAMs work long days; these two Saturday meetings are an experiment to see if a more convenient day and time is needed for our meetings.
- The Club’s regular March and April meetings will be held Saturday, March 14 and April 11 at 2:30PM at Holders Country Inn at 998 S. DeAnza Blvd., San Jose, 95129.
- Meeting order for these Saturday Meetings will be:
- 2:30PM – 4:00PM - Club meeting & Program
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM - Social hour & dinner if desired
- March 14 Speaker: Paul, N6PSE, on what the DX hears, needs from us and how to work them;
- April 11 Speaker: John, K6MM, on how to use tracking/logging programs such as DX Lab or Club Log to record that DX
Date: Thursday, February 20th, 2020
Location: Holder's Country Inn; 998 S. De Anza Boulevard; San Jose, CA 95129
Program: Doug Hendricks KI6DS - QRPGuys
Note: The meeting will also be broadcast online via Webex. If you are joining us via Webex please be sure to MUTE YOUR PC MICROPHONE so it does not interfere with other listeners. Thank you!
Meeting number / Access Code: 622 658 423
Join by phone instead: 510-338-9438